Style and Design

Bought big amount furniture for the New house and was delivered in the house.Once we moved to the new house, we noticed a small scratch on the couch towards the side.

Without having it used even for once, we reported it to the Customer Service and they now say that it was 3 weeks late. I wonder how can someone having multiple items delivery will be able to notice side wise and underneath every items to report it at the same time. 72 hours frame was not met because w were not moved in. They just don't want to take care of the issues.

The customer service staff talk so rudely including the Corporate office staff. They talk to you like they are reading back the papers you have signed rather trying to fix the issue to make customers happy.

So far I had done almost about 20K business with Marlo, but further not a penny I will be spending there.DON'T EVER BUY FURNITURE FROM MARLO!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of marlo furniture customer care. Marlo Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marlo furniture customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marlo Furniture.

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1317145

They lied about product availability and delivery.Called to complain but staff was very rude, my call for was forwarded to Mgr according to him.

He was even worse than the rude staff and told me to chose between furniture delivery and Dr's appointment when I told him he can force delivery time and date on me. Horrible experience, staff and store.

This year I and husband spent more than $6000 in the store and that's their way of saying thank you.Don't ever buy from them.