We have been promising our young sons bunk beds for over a year now, but wanted to wait until we had officially moved into our new home 2 months ago.On July 12rh, we went to Marlo and picked out a beautiful, oak bunk bed set that cost around $1,700.

The salesperson said that he did not have any stock, but could we wait a week and it would be delivered? We said yes. Well, it has been OVER 2 months and NOTHing! I have talked to SEVERAL sales associates from the Alexandria branch at Marlo, where we purchased the bunk beds, and EVERY SINGLE one of them keeps telling me, "oh, we're waiting on the bed slats.

They should be in by such and such date." I've spoken to Sharon in CS who says there isn't even a date when our full mattress will come in.

I've called them so many times and the date for items to arrive IN THE WAREHOUSE keeps getting pushed back and there is NO ETA.Pissed and we want our money back!

Had an Experience with Marlo Furniture?

Comments

I am going through the exact same thing with the forestville office.I have been waiting for a $2844 bedroom set for myself and they cannot provide me a delievery date.

The failed to inform me when I first purchased the items.

Never again!!:(