Marlo does a great job on the sales floor getting you to think that you're getting a great deal and a quality product and shipped when you need it. FALSE.

Apparently you find out after they take your money, that they don't deliver until after you close on your house and you go through the gauntlet with their customer service reps to clarify that yes, indeed we did close on our house. Additionally, deliveries can only be made to certain areas on certain days, so save up your PTO! And if they make a mistake and damage your furniture they will do absolutely nothing to rectify the situation. Finally, I can't echo the other reviews enough that Marlo has the WORST customer service ever.

I have never been so disrespected as a paying customer.

I nearly had a heart attack from how down right angry they made me. Save yourself the high blood pressure and order directly from the stores they broker for - your experience and furniture will be leaps and bounds better.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 18, 2015.

Comments

If you have the number to an actual corporate rep - please let me know. Getting the run around from morons named Mona.