We bought furniture for our new house, two living room sets. It would take six weeks for delivery.

Now once you pay for you items you are pretty much done with Marlow. They contract deliveries and extended warranties. I small delivery crew will come in and set up you furniture. WATCH them closely.

They will more than like have something not right and will tell you that you have to call Marlow so they can send a man out to repair it. SAY no tell them that you do not want it unless it is right because once the leave it is yours to keep. We had a glass coffee table that they put together with plastic washer without the medal washers and of course they broke making the table wobble terribly. Another several weeks before they could come out to fix.

About four month later we decided to move the sectional couch and one of the legs fell of. when I went to put it on there was no threads to screw the leg on. I'm sure the guys that delivered it knew and didn't say anything as they were probably afraid that they would have to take it back. We bought an extended warranty but thats contracted out too.

when you call the warranty company more than likely you are not in there system because Marlow did not forward the information to them nor the money that you paid. You will then find out that they too contracts the repairs to someone else. Now as far as our sectional the warranty company tells us that should be handled under workmanship and to call Marlow's. Nine (9) months later we still do not have it fixed.

My advise is not to do business with this company, but if you do tell them that you want 100% satisfaction or it all goes back. Watch the delivery guys carefully.

Let them know that if you are not 100% satisfied that it will go back. They will do a better job because they get paid by the deliveries they make.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and poor service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sofa. Marlo Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marlo Furniture.

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1211668

I Should see this before its happen to me, they ripped of me on $1800. I'm single mom.

Such a shame!!! Marlo should be at the cort!!