Marlo Furniture - Marlo Customer Service Blows

Issue not resolved

BAck in November I purchased a living room set.The couch was delivered damaged.

Not a big deal at first, they'll just deliver a new one right? WRONG!! It took them 2.5 months to get another one in stock. They delivered it and it was more damaged than the first one.

They tried delivering 3 more in the next 2 months - ALL DAMAGED! I had enough and wanted to return everything I bought. They told me I had to pay a 20% restocking fee. I went ballistic.

They NEVER provided me with a brand new sofa. I called every day for 2.5 weeks to speak with the Customer Service Manager (Marie Blue) who was never "available". Yet they offered me 15% andthen 20% discount (which was a slap in the face) which only she could authorize. I had to yell at customer service reps for 2 weeks for them to finally agree to give me all my $ back.

They still wouldnt refund the delivery charge (80). Now when I went back into the store to actually get my refund their system is down. 3 days now, I have no furniture and they still have my $$. The rep in the store was the rudest woman on the face of the earth (rockville location).

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE EVER!You will 100% regret it.

d4c4d13 review #179499
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments0 Report
Had an experience with Marlo Furniture?  Submit review about this company

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.