Marlo Furniture - Marlo Customer Service Blows

BAck in November I purchased a living room set.The couch was delivered damaged.

Not a big deal at first, they'll just deliver a new one right? WRONG!! It took them 2.5 months to get another one in stock. They delivered it and it was more damaged than the first one.

They tried delivering 3 more in the next 2 months - ALL DAMAGED! I had enough and wanted to return everything I bought. They told me I had to pay a 20% restocking fee. I went ballistic.

They NEVER provided me with a brand new sofa. I called every day for 2.5 weeks to speak with the Customer Service Manager (Marie Blue) who was never "available". Yet they offered me 15% andthen 20% discount (which was a slap in the face) which only she could authorize. I had to yell at customer service reps for 2 weeks for them to finally agree to give me all my $ back.

They still wouldnt refund the delivery charge (80). Now when I went back into the store to actually get my refund their system is down. 3 days now, I have no furniture and they still have my $$. The rep in the store was the rudest woman on the face of the earth (rockville location).

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Marlo Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Marlo Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about