Marlo Furniture - Marlo Customer Service Blows

Issue not resolved
Apr 23, 2010
review #179499

BAck in November I purchased a living room set.The couch was delivered damaged.

Not a big deal at first, they'll just deliver a new one right? WRONG!! It took them 2.5 months to get another one in stock. They delivered it and it was more damaged than the first one.

They tried delivering 3 more in the next 2 months - ALL DAMAGED! I had enough and wanted to return everything I bought. They told me I had to pay a 20% restocking fee. I went ballistic.

They NEVER provided me with a brand new sofa. I called every day for 2.5 weeks to speak with the Customer Service Manager (Marie Blue) who was never "available". Yet they offered me 15% andthen 20% discount (which was a slap in the face) which only she could authorize. I had to yell at customer service reps for 2 weeks for them to finally agree to give me all my $ back.

They still wouldnt refund the delivery charge (80). Now when I went back into the store to actually get my refund their system is down. 3 days now, I have no furniture and they still have my $$. The rep in the store was the rudest woman on the face of the earth (rockville location).

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE EVER!You will 100% regret it.

c13ca44
Had an experience with Marlo Furniture?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.